UltraVPS SAS-Special-1 for transfer

berkayberkay OG
edited June 2021 in General

EDIT: It's gone.

Hello,

I have a SAS-Special-1 from UltraVPS' last BF deal for transfer. Specs are below, and the VM is in DUS:

SAS-Special-1
    - KVM virtualization
    - 2 CPU cores
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 100 GB SAS Storage (ZFS based, RAID-10)
    - 5 TB Monthly Transfer (in+out)
    - 1 IPv4 address
    - 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    - Contract term: 3 months
    - Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Düsseldorf (Germany)
3.33 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (~ 3.33 USD excl. VAT)

I'm non-EU and it's 2.80 EUR/m, so 8.40 EUR/q. If you're from EU, it's probably gonna be priced as stated in the specs. Its renewal is at Aug 1, 2021, so there's almost 1.5 months of paid time. I'd like 5 EUR over PayPal (after any fees if applicable).

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM.

Comments

• edited June 2021

2,80€ * 1,5 (Months) = 4,20€
    So you charge a 80ct premium for taking the BF offer which also occurs as spring offer and so we have the chance to grab it every half a year? Regarding the hassle involved into this transfer, it's not worth it imo.

• I really didn't think that 80 cents would make anyone this disturbed. Sorry about it, but it is what it is. I'm not making a fortune, transferee won't lose a fortune; it's 80 cents.

And about the transfer process itself, if both parties already have an account with them, IMO it's the easiest I've seen.

Thanked by (1)Ouji
  • Sounds like a nice deal and it's a good provider. I would have taken this if I could utilize it now :)

• it's really gone?
    could have use for that location

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@webcraft said:
    2,80€ * 1,5 (Months) = 4,20€
    So you charge a 80ct premium for taking the BF offer which also occurs as spring offer and so we have the chance to grab it every half a year? Regarding the hassle involved into this transfer, it's not worth it imo.

Unless you already have one of these deals, you are counting it wrong.
    You should look at the original price and then see how much you save by grabbing this transfer offer.

That is, if you are interested in the location and specs.....

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @mikho said:
    You should look at the original price and then see how much you save by grabbing this transfer offer.

As said, not compared to original price but to the price of every half year recurring sale.