Game Server

I have good config server and want to make profit out of it. Looking for ideas to make it work.

What about using it as a minecraft hosting platform?

⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ Thanked by (1281): verjin

Tagged:

Comments

• someshzadesomeshzade Hosting ProviderOG

I didn't have experience with Minecraft but here in Asia region, CSGO / 1.6 servers have good business.

Nexa Racks - Reliable Web Hosting Company

• I don't think CSGO make much difference as PUBG and COD Warzone are dominating.

⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ Thanked by (1281): verjin

• RahulRahul OG
    edited May 2020

@verjin said: I have good config server and want to make profit out of it. Looking for ideas to make it work.

@verjin said: What about using it as a minecraft hosting platform?

There is a way:

Put together a Game Server Provider (GSP) with a Game Panel which happens to have a module for a Billing panel.

But would I recommend you to do that in the current environment/ present conditions? No, because of the two reasons that I can think of right now:

Market saturation

Advent of LE host's

So, it will be very hard for you to just break even, let alone make a profit.

@verjin said: I don't think CSGO make much difference

It does.

@someshzade said: CSGO / 1.6

The force is strong with this one, even now.

• Take a look at pterodactyl it works very well, is totally free and integrates with blesta.
    The perfect and easiest solution for providing game servers :).

https://duck.com (aff)
    https://ecosia.org (aff) Plant trees from home.
    "If you are not paying for a product then you are the product."

• @verjin said:
    I have good config server and want to make profit out of it. Looking for ideas to make it work.

What about using it as a minecraft hosting platform?

As with most game servers, be prepared to handle DDoS attacks on a regular basis, all it takes is one pissed off user. Please factor that into your decision for hosting any game server, especially popular ones like Minecraft or CS:GO, which are known to be DDoS magnets.

Thanked by (1)WSS