UK KVM SSD - 2 x IP - 512MB Ram - 10GB Disk - 1000GB BW - DDOS Protected, Nightly backups, also...

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider
edited May 29 in Offers

SPECIAL UPGRADED FOR MAY

  • KVM
  • 1 CPU Core (Equal Share - E3-1270v5/v6)
  • 512 MB Ram (DDR4)
  • 10 GB NVMe SSD Disk space (Samsung SSD 970 PRO)
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared, DDOS Protection Included)
  • 2 x IPv4 address (rDNS available)
  • 1 x /64 IPv6 (rDNS available)
  • Full Nighly backup of your virtual disk image included to separate local raid array

ORDER LINK

€12 / 6 months
€24 / 12 months

Offer expires at the end of this month, not likely to be repeated.


Other offers still valid until the end of this month only

NAT Bundle

  • OpenVZ 7 (Virtuozzo 7)
  • 1 CPU Core (shared with FUP)
  • 256mb Ram
  • 3GB Disk Space
  • 500 GB Transfer p/Month
  • /64 IPv6 range
  • 1 x NAT IPv4 (20 ports)
  • Support is an optional extra
  • Orders manually accepted within 24 hours, not instant setup
    €9.99 /year for all 3. - Note: You need to add your hostname, password etc for each location and then it takes you to the next one.

ORDER LINK


USA OpenVZ 7 1GB - 2 IP4

  • OpenVZ 7 (Virtuozzo 7)
  • 2 vCPU Cores (shared with FUP)
  • 1GB Ram
  • 1GB vSWAP
  • 40GB Disk
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • 2 x IPv4

ORDER LINK

€5.00 / 3 months or €17.50 /year


Phoenix USA or Rotterdam Netherlands OpenVZ 7 Special

  • 1 vCPU Cores
  • 512 MB Ram
  • 512 MB vSWAP
  • 15GB Disk
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth
  • 2 x External IPv4
  • 1 x /64 IPv6 Subnet (NL Only)

€3.50 /3 months

NL Rotterdam Order Link
USA - Phoenix order Link


Terms TL;DR

  • No Tor (AT ALL)
  • No Torrents (yes that includes over a VPN)
  • No open proxies
  • No Cryptocurrency activities

Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Comments

  • Help me to understand. Guys what i can do with 2 ips? What service i can run with 2 ip? Thanks

  • berkayberkay OG
    edited May 29

    Is the first offer OVZ(7)?

    Edit: From the offer link it seems like KVM.

  • @ofit said:
    Help me to understand. Guys what i can do with 2 ips? What service i can run with 2 ip? Thanks

    • Run OpenVPN server on 1st IP
    • Run OpenVPN client on 2nd IP
    • Connect from client to server
    • run speedtest
    • post at LES
    • Profit!
    Thanked by (2)uptime bdl
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @berkay said: Is the first offer OVZ(7)?

    I have been offering VZ7 since October 2019 :)

    @ofit said:
    Help me to understand. Guys what i can do with 2 ips? What service i can run with 2 ip? Thanks

    It simply means if you have 2 services e.g. VPN, web server, proxy, mail server, game server, pihole, nameserver, (insert the limited amount of services out there here) you can have them on separate dedicated IP's

    Also if you run docker or containers within the VPS you can have that on a dedicated IP instead of using NAT.

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @AnthonySmith said:

    @berkay said: Is the first offer OVZ(7)?

    I have been offering VZ7 since October 2019 :)

    Actually what I meant was whether it’s OVZ or KVM, and it seems like it’s KVM :)

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @berkay said:

    @AnthonySmith said:

    @berkay said: Is the first offer OVZ(7)?

    I have been offering VZ7 since October 2019 :)

    Actually what I meant was whether it’s OVZ or KVM, and it seems like it’s KVM :)

    Ah sorry, yes top one is KVM, I have made that more clear now, thanks.

    Thanked by (1)berkay

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @Brueggus said:

    @ofit said:
    Help me to understand. Guys what i can do with 2 ips? What service i can run with 2 ip? Thanks

    • Run OpenVPN server on 1st IP
    • Run OpenVPN client on 2nd IP
    • Connect from client to server
    • run speedtest
    • post at LES
    • Profit!

    Such great use case!

    Shared: Smallweb| VPS: NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • bdlbdl OG

    @AnthonySmith said:
    USA OpenVZ 7 1GB - 2 IP4

    • OpenVZ 7 (Virtuozzo 7)
    • 2 vCPU Cores (shared with FUP)
    • 1GB Ram
    • 1GB vSWAP
    • 40GB Disk
    • 500 GB Bandwidth
    • 2 x IPv4

    ORDER LINK

    €5.00 / 3 months or €17.50 /year

    ... is the second IP promo finished? The item in the cart only seems to have one very lonely IP :cry: :lol:

  • @bdl said:

    @AnthonySmith said:
    USA OpenVZ 7 1GB - 2 IP4

    • OpenVZ 7 (Virtuozzo 7)
    • 2 vCPU Cores (shared with FUP)
    • 1GB Ram
    • 1GB vSWAP
    • 40GB Disk
    • 500 GB Bandwidth
    • 2 x IPv4

    ORDER LINK

    €5.00 / 3 months or €17.50 /year

    ... is the second IP promo finished? The item in the cart only seems to have one very lonely IP :cry: :lol:

    Promo is still running, Ant comfirmed

    Thanked by (2)bdl vimalware

    Shared: Smallweb| VPS: NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • BrendanBrendan Hosting ProviderOG

    @AnthonySmith said:
    SPECIAL UPGRADED FOR MAY

    • KVM
    • 1 CPU Core (Equal Share - E3-1270v5/v6)
    • 512 MB Ram (DDR4)
    • 10 GB NVMe SSD Disk space (Samsung SSD 970 PRO)
    • 1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared, DDOS Protection Included)
    • 2 x IPv4 address (rDNS available)
    • 1 x /64 IPv6 (rDNS available)
    • Full Nighly backup of your virtual disk image included to separate local raid array

    ORDER LINK

    €12 / 6 months
    €24 / 12 months

    Offer expires at the end of this month, not likely to be repeated.

    Crazy good deal!

    Thanked by (2)bdl AnthonySmith
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @Brendan said: Crazy good deal!

    Thanks, available for the next 9 and a bit hours only!.

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • BochiBochi OG
    edited May 31

    Aaand it happened again, I fell for the NAT bundle...damned! Let's see if I can find some use for them. :D

    Short question out of curiosity: Can they be independently renewed?

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @Bochi said:
    Aaand it happened again, I fell for the NAT bundle...damned! Let's see if I can find some use for them. :D

    Short question out of curiosity: Can they be independently renewed?

    yes.

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    All offers in this post have expired.

    Thanks everyone.

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Sign In or Register to comment.