Phoenix Double Storage || NAT Bundle || UK KVM 256MB €10 /year || UK KVM 2GB €29.95 /year

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider
edited August 22 in Offers

I have just finished doing a big audit of everything, I have some irregular space, due to plan size changes over the years and some nodes being almost full but still some space left from cancellations etc so I thought I would do a bit of a mix.

Please note these will last until I need to stop them I can't put a specific time scale on it, they could vanish in an hour some might still work in 2 weeks.

I have tried to make them appealing to the LE* crowd.


Phoenix Storage plans

All plans from the KVM500 and bigger get double the advertised storage space automatically, for example, the KVM500 plan gets 1000GB and costs €6.25 for 3 months.

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=30

sold out


NAT Bundle

€8 /year for all 3.

Netherlands, Phoenix USA and London UK.

OpenVZ 7
* 1 CPU Core
* 128mb Ram
* 2GB Disk Space
* 350 GB Transfer p/Month
* /64 IPv6 range
* 1 x NAT IPv4
* Orders manually accepted within 24 hours - not instant setup

NOTE: You need to set up each product one at a time, you will be taken to the next location when you complete the first, please use a minimum of 4 characters in the hostname or provisioning will fail and setup will be significantly delayed.

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&bid=19


UK SSD Cached KVM 256MB

€10 /year

  • 2 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
  • 256 MB Ram
  • 10 GB SSD Cached Disk space
  • 350 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=175


UK SSD Cached KVM 2GB

€29.95 /year

  • 4 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 40 GB Disk space
  • 2000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6

Order link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=164


Terms tl;dr

  • No tor
  • Torrent abuse report = bye bye
  • No open proxies
  • No auto click/scam bots
  • No crypto mining
  • No bulk mailing
  • If you don't actually read the terms they still apply
  • Orders will be auto rejected if placed via a proxy or VPN

You cannot swap/change your current plan/product to any of these but you are obviously welcome to cancel the current ones and take one of these, you will not get any credit though, I am able to do these in limited quantities only.

Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

«1

Comments

  • This is an important selling point and it should be stressed that DirectAdmin is included in all UK locations.

    Thanked by (1)vimalware

    Be aware or Be next

  • @elliotc said:
    This is an important selling point and it should be stressed that DirectAdmin is included in all UK locations.

    Including UK NAT? :joy:

    Thanked by (1)skorous

    "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

  • @FAT32 said:

    @elliotc said:
    This is an important selling point and it should be stressed that DirectAdmin is included in all UK locations.

    Including UK NAT? :joy:

    It's included, but you can't apply because you need to ticket Anthony your IP Address.

    If you want a free license then please open a support ticket with the following information:
    Server hostname:
    IP Address:
    Operating System:

    Be aware or Be next

  • Great offer! Storage plan is especially tempting, but I have no idea about SSHFS performance with the high latencies to the US. Any thoughts?

  • 2€ per terabyte (500GB double deal) is great. Will you also bump the monthly data traffic limit accordingly?

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @elliotc said:
    This is an important selling point and it should be stressed that DirectAdmin is included in all UK locations.

    yep, forgot to mention that :)

    @Bochi said: Any thoughts?

    Obviously performance is not great in terms of write speeds but it works.

    @rajprakash said: Will you also bump the monthly data traffic limit accordingly?

    Nope, keeping the shirt on my back this time thanks :)

    Thanked by (1)rajprakash

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • edited August 20

    do you have lg for phoneix or test ip? found from other thread nope they were not ips :/ :)

    i think specs should be sufficient for a nextcloud install?

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @tridinebandim said: i think specs should be sufficient for a nextcloud install?

    more than sufficient

    Thanked by (1)tridinebandim

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @Bochi said:
    Great offer! Storage plan is especially tempting, but I have no idea about SSHFS performance with the high latencies to the US. Any thoughts?

    It would be a good spot for backups of your primary storage location (EU?). Write-only incrementals do not count against the transfer quota at all.

    Tis an unbelievable deal for less than usd 2.5 per Terabyte of RAID6 .

    Thanked by (2)rajprakash lgsin
  • I was waiting for the UK storage but I finally caved and got a KVM500. The best part is it's not a yearly commitment so even if my ISP has garbage routing to Phoenix I won't be mad at myself that bad for not checking before buying :tongue:

    Great offer! Can't wait to set it up.

  • edited August 21

    I caved too 😅🤓. I figure with my 10mbps upstream cap, even USA is fine for workstation borgbackup remotes.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @bugrakoc said:
    I was waiting for the UK storage but I finally caved and got a KVM500. The best part is it's not a yearly commitment so even if my ISP has garbage routing to Phoenix I won't be mad at myself that bad for not checking before buying :tongue:

    Great offer! Can't wait to set it up.

    @vimalware said:
    I caved too 😅🤓. I figure with my 10mbps upstream cap, even USA is fine for workstation borgbackup remotes.

    Please let people know how you get on, the new storage offers in Phoenix I feel are quite different from the old ones and it would be great to get some feedback.

    Thanked by (1)vimalware

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • Hi I saw your post in Hostedtalk, I am newhere. I posted over there, I had a question, that the storage KVM500 is a little less than the next tier up? I am looking for 2tb of storage but i'm confused about the pricing. Would there be anything stopping me from getting two plans?

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @lowendmeow said:
    Hi I saw your post in Hostedtalk, I am newhere. I posted over there, I had a question, that the storage KVM500 is a little less than the next tier up? I am looking for 2tb of storage but i'm confused about the pricing. Would there be anything stopping me from getting two plans?

    Oh, nice spot, looks like I underpriced the KVM500, not sure what I was thinking, the plans recently changed, must be why so many people jumped on that plan.

    I am a bit tired tonight I will look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow, no problem buying 2 though but they won't be merged. :)

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • edited August 21

    Should I be worried that the SolusVM for Phoenix seems to record data transfer usage, even for incoming flows?
    I don't know anything about SolusVM. Can it be configured to avoid metering incoming transfers?

    Edit: I've added my own vnstat logging for now.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @vimalware said:
    Should I be worried that the SolusVM for Phoenix seems to record data transfer usage, even for incoming flows?
    I don't know anything about SolusVM. Can it be configured to avoid metering incoming transfers?

    Edit: I've added my own vnstat logging for now.

    fixed.

    Thanked by (1)vimalware

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @AnthonySmith said:

    @lowendmeow said:
    Hi I saw your post in Hostedtalk, I am newhere. I posted over there, I had a question, that the storage KVM500 is a little less than the next tier up? I am looking for 2tb of storage but i'm confused about the pricing. Would there be anything stopping me from getting two plans?

    Oh, nice spot, looks like I underpriced the KVM500, not sure what I was thinking, the plans recently changed, must be why so many people jumped on that plan.

    I am a bit tired tonight I will look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow, no problem buying 2 though but they won't be merged. :)

    Ok, that makes sense! If you can take a look tomorrow and maybe adjust or offer a discount code for the next tiers that would be cool :)

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @lowendmeow said:

    @AnthonySmith said:

    @lowendmeow said:
    Hi I saw your post in Hostedtalk, I am newhere. I posted over there, I had a question, that the storage KVM500 is a little less than the next tier up? I am looking for 2tb of storage but i'm confused about the pricing. Would there be anything stopping me from getting two plans?

    Oh, nice spot, looks like I underpriced the KVM500, not sure what I was thinking, the plans recently changed, must be why so many people jumped on that plan.

    I am a bit tired tonight I will look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow, no problem buying 2 though but they won't be merged. :)

    Ok, that makes sense! If you can take a look tomorrow and maybe adjust or offer a discount code for the next tiers that would be cool :)

    Erm, it’s the KVM500 that is to low, there is no discount it is a double storage offer :)

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • Is there any way to test the network performance (eg. looking glass or test files)? 1TB for 25€/y sounds tempting, I would prefer EU/UK tho. But for backup purposes it would be a nice machine... I canceled my NAT bundle weeks ago, so I can't test it myself apparently. Any help is appreciated

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @schnafi said:
    Is there any way to test the network performance (eg. looking glass or test files)? 1TB for 25€/y sounds tempting, I would prefer EU/UK tho. But for backup purposes it would be a nice machine... I canceled my NAT bundle weeks ago, so I can't test it myself apparently. Any help is appreciated

    http://148.163.68.178/1g.bin

    Thanked by (2)schnafi bdl

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • IOFLOOD Phoenix is listed on the speed test app too as a location.

    Thanked by (1)bdl
  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Hosting Provider
    edited August 22

    In June madness thread, I bought one KVM500. I know it's double storage now. Could have waited 🤯

  • @lowendmeow said:
    Hi I saw your post in Hostedtalk, I am newhere. I posted over there, I had a question, that the storage KVM500 is a little less than the next tier up? I am looking for 2tb of storage but i'm confused about the pricing. Would there be anything stopping me from getting two plans?

    They are close in price, however note that the KVM500's price is for three months and the KVM1000 is monthly...

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    Storage offer over

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited August 22

    @AnthonySmith said:

    Storage offer over

    Congratulations, looks like you sold out soon!
    okay now I am FOMO'd. :-)
    after the flowvps mail, was planning to sign up.
    Ah! Next time

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @vyas said:

    @AnthonySmith said:

    Storage offer over

    Congratulations, looks liek you sold out soon!
    okay now I am FOMO'd. :-)
    after the flowvps mail, was planning to sign up.
    Ah! Next time

    I have messed something up in the pricing and the orders are flooding in, I am happy to honour anyone who purchased already but I need some time to revise and see what i have done :)

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • bdlbdl OG
    edited August 22

    @vyas said:

    @AnthonySmith said:

    Storage offer over

    Congratulations, looks like you sold out soon!
    okay now I am FOMO'd. :-)
    after the flowvps mail, was planning to sign up.
    Ah! Next time

    haha me, too (re ex-Flow)... oh well, I have my host solutions 1tb service for backup :lol:

    @AnthonySmith said:
    I have messed something up in the pricing and the orders are flooding in, I am happy to honour anyone who purchased already but I need some time to revise and see what i have done :)

    @AnthonySmith , you're getting ioflooded! :wink:

    Thanked by (1)vyas
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    I have messed something up in the pricing and the orders are flooding in, I am happy to honour anyone who purchased already

    This right here, is the AnthonySmith brand. 🤘🏻

    Thanked by (1)bugrakoc
  • I'm surprised that this incredible storage deal lasted more than half an hour and that I managed to get one.

    @AnthonySmith Thanks for the offer and honouring the previous orders. Maybe you'd want to update hostedtalk's post too?🙂

    Thanked by (2)AnthonySmith vimalware
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    Ok I found my mistake on the storage plans, pricing updated.

    I will see what sort of offer I can bring to the table on Thursday with the updated pricing

    Thanked by (2)flips bdl

    Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Sign In or Register to comment.