[Tester Request] SMTP Delivery System (relay) with full inbound & outbound filtering

Hi LES,

I'm seeking two testers to try our SMTP Delivery System (relay) and provide feedback on deliverablity, quality and ease of setup. We've been using this setup in production for a few months now, and we're ready to open the doors on it.

Here's what the testers will receive (plan wise);

1. 500 Emails Outbound (per month) free for life
  2. No limit on emails inbound (per month)
  3. $1/1K overage (free while testing) after tester period is over
  4. SPAM Filtering (inbound, outbound)

How's the inbound filtering work?

The inbound filtering works by moving your MX records to one of our MX-FILTER nodes and let us know the backend MX IP to send the clean mail to. We will then process the mail on our filtering node, remove the spam, and relay the mail back to your own mail server.

Once the email is relayed, we delete all copies of it from our filtering server. We only store the messages marked "SPAM" for 30 days, if the message is not contested from being marked "SPAM" (eg, marked a false-positive), we delete the message entirely from our system but keep hashed values to match for future spam messages like it.

Where are your filtering nodes located currently?

We currently are only letting beta testers utilize our filtering nodes in New York (Digital Realty), however, once this is moved to stable status there will be an option to use one of the following locations for inbound filtering:

• Toronto (Canada)
  • Vancouver (Canada)
  • New York (USA)
  • Las Vegas (USA)
  • Kansas City (USA)
  • Miami (USA)
  • Fremont (USA)
  • London (UK)
  • Amsterdam (NL)
  • Singapore (APAC)
  • Australia (APAC)

Bandwidth limitations?

At this time, we're setting no limit on the actual bandwidth of attachments. We do ask you consider this a fair-use policy based on plan size and what could be considered a reasonably sized attachment. We may ask you to reimburse bandwidth if you exceed the fair usage ( > 200GB in attachments per month we have to filter ).

What exactly do I need to test?

We'd like people who use email fairly regularly to test both the inbound filtering and outbound filtering. From this, provide feedback on if you notice or feel an improvement in spam filtering and outbound delivery rates, additionally, if you feel this service is something you'd pay a nominal amount (< $7/month) for in order to utilize.

What's the setup time?

Setup time is currently manual, open ordering utilizing the free coupon you'll receive a ticket asking for what IP to lock this to. We'll add an IP lock and give you authentication information for the filtering node (SMTP), then we'll ask for your domains that you want us to proxy inbound for (in future, this will be automagically built, right now this list is manual). Once everything is all setup, you'll receive configuration instructions, you configure your end and you're off to the races.

How do I order?

Please direct message me on LES for the link and code to utilize when ordering to get it free. I'm not accepting anyone who's using a newer account (<90 days old) or very low quality/low interaction count for anti-spam reasons.