new stock ! Norway ssd 4core-8gb ram-200gb ssd 10tb traffic/mo only 7 dollars

cociucociu Hosting ProviderOG
edited November 9 in Offers

Hello people ,

we just restock this offer in Norway :

KVM Based.

4 core (e5-2450L)
8 gb ram
200 gb ssd (raid 10)
1gbps port speed
traffic 10tb/mo
Located in Norway

price 7 dollars/mo https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=481

This orders will be instant activated.

We offer 5 days money back guarantee in this orders.

Thanked by (1)Decicus
Tagged:

Comments

  • KVM? Can I access rescue menu now ?

    Thanks.

  • cociucociu Hosting ProviderOG

    @danielcardosopt said: KVM? Can I access rescue menu now ?

    you have novnc working

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    Cool! Is the 50 Euro fee for one year also applicable for renewals? Thanks

  • cociucociu Hosting ProviderOG

    @vyas said: Cool! Is the 50 Euro fee for one year also applicable for renewals? Thanks

    yes the price will be the same for recurring.

    Thanked by (2)vyas vimalware
  • edited November 9

    Question: CPU is fair share, or dedicated?
    (=Would constant CPU usage around 100% be allowed, or would I get a warning/get banned)

  • cociucociu Hosting ProviderOG

    @chimichurri said: CPU is fair share, or dedicated?

    fair share , is you abuse the suspend will came.

    Thanked by (2)chimichurri bdl
  • @cociu i have problem when request reset password, no email coming to my gmail. i forgot to save password from password generator. any idea how? thanks

  • bdlbdl OG
    edited November 12

    @lightblade said:
    @cociu i have problem when request reset password, no email coming to my gmail. i forgot to save password from password generator. any idea how? thanks

    He's kinda busy right now, much of his infrastructure is down due to issues onsite in Romania... Keep an eye on https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php and once that's responsive, try a password reset again.

  • edited November 12

    @bdl said:

    @lightblade said:
    @cociu i have problem when request reset password, no email coming to my gmail. i forgot to save password from password generator. any idea how? thanks

    He's kinda busy right now, much of his infrastructure is down due to issues onsite in Romania... Keep an eye on https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php and once that's responsive, try a password reset again.

    i see.. thanks for your information, will try it later. =)

    Thanked by (1)bdl
  • @lightblade said:

    @bdl said:

    @lightblade said:
    @cociu i have problem when request reset password, no email coming to my gmail. i forgot to save password from password generator. any idea how? thanks

    He's kinda busy right now, much of his infrastructure is down due to issues onsite in Romania... Keep an eye on https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php and once that's responsive, try a password reset again.

    i see.. thanks for your information, will try it later. =)

    The client area seems to be up again now, try again!

  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited November 12

    i am happy my vps is back online/offline multiple times.

  • @bdl said:

    @lightblade said:

    @bdl said:

    @lightblade said:
    @cociu i have problem when request reset password, no email coming to my gmail. i forgot to save password from password generator. any idea how? thanks

    He's kinda busy right now, much of his infrastructure is down due to issues onsite in Romania... Keep an eye on https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php and once that's responsive, try a password reset again.

    i see.. thanks for your information, will try it later. =)

    The client area seems to be up again now, try again!

    Yes, It works now. Thanks

  • @cociu

    @cociu said: we just restock this offer in Norway

    Is IPv6 available, or is it IPv4 only?

    Could you also provide some test IP, to check routing/ping? You can send me PM, if you prefer that.

Sign In or Register to comment.