Black friday/Cyber Monday + Weekend inbetween rules
I have had around 10 PM's regarding this so I thought I would just make a post about it.
Black Friday is the 27th, Cyber Monday is the 30th.
To make things simple time zone-wise (I work to UK/London) I think it is best if I simply say from the 26th to the 1st December regardless of where you are in the world as long as it is the 26th or 1st somewhere you can post any deal you want, as many as you want and as often as you want within the very simple ruleset below.
- Do not spam the same offer over and over again.
- Do not bump for the sake of bumping.
- You must have a Hosting provider or Service provider tag to post an offer that benefits you directly (affiliate links not included)
- NO PRICE LIMITS you do not have to conform to the usual rules for pricing.
- None of the offers you make will count towards your usual offer count e.g. 1 per week etc.
There will be 1 big BF and 1 big CM thread for offers, I will do my best to keep it fairly indexed in the first post for at a glance viewing but I am no @nekki Hosts are not under any obligation to post in that thread only, you can maintain and create your own specific to your brand, remember you have unlimited edit rights over your own original posts.
EVERYONE is welcome and encouraged to cross-post offers you see on other sites here without limits as long as it is legal this will benefit the whole local and the wider community.
Basically a civilised free for all
Inception Hosting - 256MB OpenVZ VPS back in stock for €8.00 p/year - DEDICATED IP4 + /64 IPv6 https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=177
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.