What are your hosting market predictions for 2020?
So what is everyones predictions for big changes for 2020? Mine are:
- Solus.io finally launches at $4/m/core with Solus VM1 set to sunset 12mo to 18mo after initial
- WHMCS sunsets lifetime licenses with the launch of v8.0. To add to the displeasure they remove the "unlimited customers" option and requires everyone pay $0.30/month/active or similar.
- More mergers/buyouts as datacenters continue to roll out products competing with their own users.
- Plesk removes their unlimited domain option.
- Directadmin prunes back the amount of OS' they support to allow them to make it easier to maintain the product.
#2 I stole from @qps.