ExoticVM - Listing exotic VPS locations

BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

ExoticVM - Find VPS in Exotic Locations

About ExoticVM

? ExoticVM is actually inspired from ExoticVPS (by Mr.X) which has been down from few months and was not up-to-date. So this website was created just to list all hosts offering VPS in exotic locations.
The previous site & data was lost due to a catastrophe on our server (hint: lazy sysadmin) and now we are re-writing everything. Stay tuned for updates.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Why was the site created?

I saw many users here making threads like "Looking for VPS in ABCD country" so perhaps ExoticVM.com might help. Although I had the plan to make a VPS location list website way back in 2013 but wasn't really motivated to do it.

How to list your company?

It's easy, just head over to the submit page & send in your data. We'll review & verify the details. Once all the necessary checks have been performed, the provider will be added on site.
Please reply with suggestions, errors, etc. ??
Also, please note that I am trying to keep the website (& the data) to be as simple as possible and not to turn it into another comparison website. The approach is very simple, you want a VPS in Cambodia, where to find it? ?
Head over to ExoticVM and get the list of providers who offer it. Go to their website and compare it yourself. I might add a genuine user review for each provider later on but for time being, let's keep it simple.

If you are not a provider but still want to list one which you know, then contact us and we'll happily add it ?

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

Comments