Super cheap dedicated servers

Go to: https://oneprovider.com/search

As you can see, they are offering dedicated servers at unbelievably low prices. Yes, the specs sucks and no ipv6 support, but this still cheaper then most dedicated servers I've seen around.

So what are some of the other cheap but reliable dedicated server providers?

Please ignore all atom or x86 processors as well as ARM processors. Dedicated servers preferred cause I like it. No other reason.

Minimum specs is:

4 core w/ 8 threads CPU
16 GB ram ddr
64 GB SSD + 1TB HDD
1 ipv4 ( + /64 ipv6 preffered)
1gbps network w/ 5TB bandwidth
IPMI or any automated/free OS reinstall
99.9% uptime SLA

I have not set a budget as I'll compare the prices offered with that on the link I posted above and choose accordingly.

Usecase is receiving emails or creating temp email service + hosting personal sites. Do not need outgoing email ip/port unblocked as I use third party email relay server to send emails.

I know our LES members are always on the hunt for a good deal so feel free to response with any good deals you have seen around.

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Comments

• OP is just a reseller, most of the stuff is more expensive.
    Kimsufi still has the cheapest dedi deals.

KS-LE, nothing beats that.
    Next would be prob. Hetzner.

• @somik said: Please ignore all atom or x86 processors as well as ARM processors

If not x86 nor ARM, do you only require RISC-V?

• @rm_ said:

@somik said: Please ignore all atom or x86 processors as well as ARM processors

Guessing he's distinguishing x86 from x86-64

• rm_rm_
    edited April 26

@skorous said: Guessing he's distinguishing x86 from x86-64

Have you seen any 32-bit-only x86 dedicated servers being offered? In the past 15 years?

• dfroedfroe Services Provider

As already mentioned One Provider is just a reseller of various well-known providers while the actual provider behind each offer is not always obvious to see. If in doubt you can open a ticket and ask before buying.

The OVH boxes like Kimsufi are often easy to spot based on their specs.
    Most offers in Paris or Amsterdam with unmetered traffic are just Online.net/Scaleway with mixed network quality.
    Recently I grabbed a 30 EUR dedi in Amsterdam with a certain amount of traffic included which surprisingly popped up in Leaseweb's datacenter delivering excellent network connectivity.
    Support is simply forwarding tickets between you and the actual provider which introduces some delay but my last two tickets regarding IPv6 and IPMI have been fully answered within 24h.

One should know what you are actually buying with One Provider, but I would say they are within realistic expectations and sometimes there are some decent deals around like those 30'ish Leaseweb dedis.

Thanked by (1)quicksilver03

it-df.net: IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

• Thank you all for responding. I knew I could count on you guys to help me find a good deal!

@Neoon said:
    OP is just a reseller, most of the stuff is more expensive.
    Kimsufi still has the cheapest dedi deals.

KS-LE, nothing beats that.
    Next would be prob. Hetzner.

That's what @Not_Oles mentioned. Unfortunately I do not know who they are reselling for. If possible, I would go directly to the source instead of going to the reseller for more money. That's why If you do know who they are reselling for, let me know.

Thank you! I'll take a look.

@skorous said:

@rm_ said:

@somik said: Please ignore all atom or x86 processors as well as ARM processors

Guessing he's distinguishing x86 from x86-64

Yes.
    x86 = 32 bit CPU (usually intel atom based or extreamly old hardwares)
    ARM = ARM, Ampere, RISC-V and all that.
    I should have mentioned that I am only looking for x86_64 CPU, intel or AMD based...

@rm_ said:

Have you seen any 32-bit-only x86 dedicated servers being offered? In the past 15 years?

Yes, I have seem a few Intel Atom offerings with only 32 bit CPUs. VERY old hardwares...

@dfroe said:
    As already mentioned One Provider is just a reseller of various well-known providers while the actual provider behind each offer is not always obvious to see. If in doubt you can open a ticket and ask before buying.

The OVH boxes like Kimsufi are often easy to spot based on their specs.
    Most offers in Paris or Amsterdam with unmetered traffic are just Online.net/Scaleway with mixed network quality.
    Recently I grabbed a 30 EUR dedi in Amsterdam with a certain amount of traffic included which surprisingly popped up in Leaseweb's datacenter delivering excellent network connectivity.
    Support is simply forwarding tickets between you and the actual provider which introduces some delay but my last two tickets regarding IPv6 and IPMI have been fully answered within 24h.

One should know what you are actually buying with One Provider, but I would say they are within realistic expectations and sometimes there are some decent deals around like those 30'ish Leaseweb dedis.

Aren't OVH's Kimsufi servers difficult to use as they do not have a proper OS installer (read somewhere on the internet).
    I had used Leaseweb in the past. Very good service, but the prices seem higher then that on the oneprovider's website.

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• @rm_ said:

My bad. I thought the Core2Duo/Opterons were the switch over point. I never bought anything between like early Pentium 4 and my AMD 8320. ;-)