ReadyDedis LLC - Affordable KVM SSD VPS | NY, LA, SEA, ATL | Linux & Windows

ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
edited April 26 in Offers

Hey Folks,

Our virtual server offerings are now live ReadyDedis, LLC | Cloud Virtual Servers

Cloud 1GB - LA - $4/mo
Cloud 2GB - LA - $7/mo

Cloud 1GB - NY - $4/mo
Cloud 2GB - NY - $7/mo

Cloud 1GB - SEA - $4/mo
Cloud 2GB - SEA - $7/mo

Cloud 1GB - ATL - $4/mo
Cloud 2GB - ATL - $7/mo

New York City - Looking Glass

Los Angeles - Looking Glass

Seattle - Looking Glass

Atlanta - Looking Glass

We own all our hardware, the above offerings are on Dell R620 - Dual E5 processors and 256GB RAM each powered by Samsung EVO SSD(s) on RAID-10.

Add windows for an additional $3/mo only!

Control Panel
We use the Hypervisor control panel completely owned and developed by us. It offers you full control over your server and also the ability to use a GUI based firewall, installation scripts and ssh keys as well.

About Us
Currently, we’re a team of experienced system administrators who’ve been exposed to servers, networking, and security. We’re based out of India but our company is registered and incorporated in Delaware, US in the year 2018.

24x7 Support
Normally we have proactive monitoring in place for all our servers, even so, if you should face any problem we’re always available on-call vide our phone number +1 302-597-7085 or our support platform via tickets.

Payment Methods
PayPal | Credit / Debit Card | Bitcoin | Alipay

All orders are delivered instantly!

All the servers come with 1 hour managed support per month.

We also provide Hybrid servers with dedicated resources custom-tailored to your needs on request

Thanked by (1)deepak_leb

Comments

  • ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

    Our Germany location via Hetzner is now live!

    AMD Ryzen 7 powered by RAID-10 NVMe(s)

    Cloud 1GB - GER - $6/mo

    Frankenstein - Looking Glass

  • @ReadyDedis said:
    Our Germany location via Hetzner is now live!

    AMD Ryzen 7 powered by RAID-10 NVMe(s)

    Cloud 1GB - GER - $6/mo

    Frankenstein - Looking Glass

    Best of luck with your offer, but it’s actually called Falkenstein, just as a FYI.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited April 27

    @berkay said:

    @ReadyDedis said:
    Our Germany location via Hetzner is now live!

    AMD Ryzen 7 powered by RAID-10 NVMe(s)

    Cloud 1GB - GER - $6/mo

    Frankenstein - Looking Glass

    Best of luck with your offer, but it’s actually called Falkenstein, just as a FYI.

    But looks like
    he wasn't kidding ! There is a looking glass.. I found two images on the web, that are 'mirror images' of one another.
    Must be the looking glass effect.
    But we are 185 days too early. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween

  • @vyas said:

    @berkay said:

    @ReadyDedis said:
    Our Germany location via Hetzner is now live!

    AMD Ryzen 7 powered by RAID-10 NVMe(s)

    Cloud 1GB - GER - $6/mo

    Frankenstein - Looking Glass

    Best of luck with your offer, but it’s actually called Falkenstein, just as a FYI.

    But looks like
    he wasn't kidding ! There is a looking glass.. I found two images on the web, that are 'mirror images' of one another.
    Must be the looking glass effect.
    But we are 185 days too early. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween

    If it was indeed a joke, I’m just gonna go and 🤦🏻‍♂️.

  • WSSWSS Retired

    @berkay said:
    If it was indeed a joke, I’m just gonna go and 🤦🏻‍♂️.

    That was almost a @Janevski joke. Barely past a jenkki joke, though.

    My pronouns are asshole/asshole/asshole. I will give you the same courtesy.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited April 27

    @WSS said:

    That was almost a @Janevski joke. Barely past a jenkki joke, though.

    Where is the potato guy btw?
    Hope all okay

  • ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

    Indeed an unintended joke :D

  • ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

    Just dropping the bench here

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
    Number of cores      : 1
    CPU frequency        : 3593.250 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 25.0 GB (2.9 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 821 MB (120 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 0 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 7 hour 52 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    OS                   : CentOS 8.1.1911
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.18.0-147.5.1.el8_1.x86_64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 1.2 GB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 1.5 GB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 1.6 GB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 1467.7 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         91.0MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.91MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            2.63MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           61.8MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           102MB/s       
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7.01MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           10.2MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          10.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            88.9MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           9.14MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          7.51MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    Thanked by (2)kuroneko23 someshzade
Sign In or Register to comment.