How to sell a premium domain ?

I mean i have seen that there are some domains that cost lot of money which is the very best way To sell them paying less % To the website intermediate any idea which is the very best option ? ( i have nice premium dental domains )

Dentistry is my passion

Comments

• WSSWSS OGRetired

rottenteeth.eu would probably do well on an auction. I'd probably just use escrow.com.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Chievo said:
    I mean i have seen that there are some domains that cost lot of money which is the very best way To sell them paying less % To the website intermediate any idea which is the very best option ? ( i have nice premium dental domains )

Stupid question: have you tried making some use of the domains?
    You certainly have the knowledge - put some good content, get visits, use affiliate sales, adverts etc, plus provide useful information?

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• DanielDaniel OG
    edited May 2020

Flippa is decent for buying/selling domains.

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • @WSS said:
    rottenteeth.eu would probably do well on an auction. I'd probably just use escrow.com.

Any good auction domains website?

Dentistry is my passion

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Chievo said:

@WSS said:

Sedo maybe? I have no idea. I only collect garbage domains.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• @bikegremlin said:

@Chievo said:

You certainly have the knowledge - put some good content, get visits, use affiliate sales, adverts etc, plus provide useful information?

Yes i have done some work over some of them bit unfortunately requieres lot of time. I have 10 nice dental domains . I have a project for 1 of them( if i earn the lottery my favourite one) and I am using 2 of them. I have 7 which i have but i am not using so if someone is interested i could sell it at the correct price.

Yes i could use it for creating a content but i have 7 so .... I would need lot of free time and imaginatión To use them. Thanks for the advice there is no stupid questions btw

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

Dentistry is my passion

• @Daniel said:
    Flippa is decent for buying/selling domains.

Thanks @Daniel ! I would check it.

Dentistry is my passion

• @WSS said:

@Chievo said:

@WSS said:

Sedo maybe? I have no idea. I only collect garbage domains.

Thanks @WSS ! I will check it. Hehehe i have had a collection of garbage domains as well ;)

Dentistry is my passion

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
    edited May 2020

@Chievo said:

@bikegremlin said:

@Chievo said:

Yes i have done some work over some of them bit unfortunately requieres lot of time. I have 10 nice dental domains . I have a project for 1 of them( if i earn the lottery my favourite one) and I am using 2 of them. I have 7 which i have but i am not using so if someone is interested i could sell it at the correct price.

Yes i could use it for creating a content but i have 7 so .... I would need lot of free time and imaginatión To use them. Thanks for the advice there is no stupid questions btw

That makes sense. Still, my experience (and thinking out loud - not that I'm very good at that :) ):

I had made a small, 10-page niche website for a friend, in local language (and an English version, always do that). They didn't make use of it, but it stayed up for 2 years. Got ranked rather well (just checked - 3rd on Google, 1st on Duck-duck - which is irrelevant). Think this puts it into a better position when / if selling - especially since the existing content is good, it can (and should) be left on the site. That didn't take too long. Not sure I would do it for 7 domains, just with the aim of selling, but it might help. You're practically set to go and sell stuff/services.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:

@Chievo said:

@bikegremlin said:

@Chievo said:

That makes sense. Still, my experience (and thinking out loud - not that I'm very good at that :) ):

I had made a small, 10-page niche website for a friend, in local language (and an English version, always do that). They didn't make use of it, but it stayed up for 2 years. Got ranked rather well (just checked - 3rd on Google, 1st on Duck-duck - which is irrelevant). Think this puts it into a better position when / if selling - especially since the existing content is good, it can (and should) be left on the site. That didn't take too long. Not sure I would do it for 7 domains, just with the aim of selling, but it might help. You're practically set to go and sell stuff/services.

Thanks for the advice @bikegremlin ! I have had in mind To create a specialized site for a dental information,but was a huge project and i have no time. And google has created a new penalization for the non official health websites so ..... It was high risk( because is non oficial website google could send you on page 20)+ lot of work . That does not seem a perfect combination. For this reason i have abandoned the project

Dentistry is my passion

• Don't use flippa, it's half dead website..
    Use dan.com for low fee. Or try squadhelp.com

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • Don't know, man. Domain names are pointless nowadays.

So, I tend to use garbage domains. Once people bookmark a website, they never look at URL anyway.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @easy said:
    Don't use flippa, it's half dead website..
    Use dan.com for low fee. Or try squadhelp.com

thanks @easy i will check it

Dentistry is my passion

• @deank said:
    Don't know, man. Domain names are pointless nowadays.

So, I tend to use garbage domains. Once people bookmark a website, they never look at URL anyway.

thanks @deank ! You are right but i do not think that it is the same yourdentist that yourdentistinalabamachievo , it is part of marketing if you win just 1 dental customer per year with the domain you would pay the domain cost for sure . You are right that after bookmarking it does not matter but what matters is reach this level (bookmarking)

Dentistry is my passion

• deankdeank OG
    edited May 2020

Doesn't need to be that long and complex.

For an example, I just checked moronxdonkey.com and it's available. So is blogginganalbitch.com.

Be creative. Plenty of catchy domains are there.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @Chievo said:
    thanks @deank ! You are right but i do not think that it is the same yourdentist that yourdentistinalabamachievo , it is part of marketing

Just make sure you're the first result on maps and you're done. No need for a website

• @foxone said:

@Chievo said:
    thanks @deank ! You are right but i do not think that it is the same yourdentist that yourdentistinalabamachievo , it is part of marketing

Just make sure you're the first result on maps and you're done. No need for a website

Hi @foxone ! Well dentistry is art so in XXI century you need To show your cases your technology,etc. our profession is not just for the health + art+enginering+marketing etc. Being the first matters but what matters is the global result. It is like a portfolio.

Dentistry is my passion