Wp rocket, nitropack and similars (unused CSS)

ChievoChievo OG
edited March 20 in WordPress

Hi!
I have checked them looking for the unused css option. ( mainly) Which is the feedback from the LEStizens respect them. To be honest they are popular ( they are paid plugins) but many opinions are related to affiliate money.so pretty transparent opinions would be welcome. (I mean there are 1000s places but there are affiliate money as well so). Which is your feedback respect them? Which plugins would you recommend and why? Have you cleaned the unused css or it does not matter? ( usage per GB and speed) Which plugin have used for it? Attaching a pool respect the unused css. Thanks!

P.d perfmatters and flyingpress are doing unused css as well

Dentistry is my passion

Comments

• I code stuff by myself to prevent this.

And I get a lot of unused CSS anyway 🤣

Fucking browsers.

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • And fuck Google too.

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • @imok said:
    I code stuff by myself to prevent this.

And I get a lot of unused CSS anyway 🤣

Fucking browsers.

Yeah i know. you are pro . I am an amateur using wordpress :D

Dentistry is my passion

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Chievo said:
    Hi!
    I have checked them looking for the unused css option. ( mainly) Which is the feedback from the LEStizens respect them. To be honest they are popular ( they are paid plugins) but many opinions are related to affiliate money.so pretty transparent opinions would be welcome. (I mean there are 1000s places but there are affiliate money as well so). Which is your feedback respect them? Which plugins would you recommend and why? Have you cleaned the unused css or it does not matter? ( usage per GB and speed) Which plugin have used for it? Attaching a pool respect the unused css. Thanks!

P.d perfmatters and flyingpress are doing unused css as well

On my "computer site," I write down all the stuff I need to keep my (and client) sites running.

This is my general optimization article series:
    https://io.bikegremlin.com/category/sites/optimization/

This is more WordPress-centred optimization section:
    https://io.bikegremlin.com/category/wordpress/speed-optimization/

TL/DR:
    I use the GeneratePress Pro theme, which is the least bad when it comes to code it produces (and has awesome docummentation).

These are some plugins I often use and recommend for what they do (I always use affiliate links when they are available - i.e. when the company offers an affiliate program):

• WordFence - for an extra security layer. This is the first plugin I install.
    • The SEO Framework Pro - for SEO (this is the only paid plugin I use, for other stuff it offers, but the free version does all you need for SEO alone).
    • LiteSpeed cache - for caching (it is free, and works very well - though I haven't tested the WP Rocket for years now to see how they compare nowadays).
    • Easy WP SMTP - to reliably send emails via MXroute.

Relja

Thanked by (2)Chievo ElonBezos

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Check out Pico strap theme with live canvas plugin. It's really fast. I've heard good things about Generate Press, too :)

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin Chievo