Looking to build a new PC? - Request your custom config here :)
Since lately, there have been some members like @Chievo and @ndelaespada looking for help with their PC Configuration, I thought we could create a thread in which people who need help building their PC request a PC build for a certain use-case and budget and other members who feel comfortable giving advice/a build sample can chime in and help out. Thinking about @Nyr @BloomVPS @havoc and others. I am by no means an expert , but likewise I am happy to help out where I can
If you are providing a sample build to someone's request it would be great if you could use https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ . I think it'll be a useful tool.
If you are looking for help building a PC (Config) please use this form:
1. Are you looking to build a brand-new PC or Upgrade your old one?
If you are looking to upgrade please provide your current system details such as CPU, GPU, RAM, Motherboard etc. As many details as possible will help. You can use a tool like https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html to find out CPU/GPU/RAM in case you don't know where to look
2. For what will you be using your PC? Office+Browsing, Gaming, Photo-/Videoediting? Are there any specific games/software you want to make sure will work?
3. If applicable: Do you plan to play games at 1920x1080p or higher resolution? Which one? Do you want to play at 60Hz or 144Hz?
4. What monitor are you currently using? Does it support HDMI/DP/DVI/VGA? Do you want to keep it or get a new one?
5. What is your budget? Hard limit or soft limit?
6. (Optional) What country are you from? Hardware markets may differ as suggested by @Nyr
7. Is there any more you'd like to add?