The time has come - LES new admin

1235»

Comments

• @jarland said:

@Nekki said: I'm not sure he holds as many marbles as you think. He must be getting slightly desperate if he's PM'ing members asking them what he has to do to get them back. Also, if he genuinely wants to make LET better, I don't know why he'd object to a community elected admin. He still gets his page views.

All I wanted was for the trash to stop piling up at my door. Go on Facebook and make a comment on a politician's post. Go on Reddit and comment on a politics sub. Then wait a few minutes and try to do anything other than see your notifications fill up with rage and hate. Doesn't matter who you are, what you said, or why you said it. Here comes the hate train. There is no ideology excluded. That's what the internet has become, and pretending to be so strong that you can constantly consume it without it taking a toll is just another lie people tell themselves to try to cope with it.

I wanted my time on hosting related forums to be free of it. Not just politics, but the piling on and personal hate that just doesn't belong. LET isn't as bad as it used to be on that note, and I still think my impact toward that was lasting, but in the end the hate got to me and I wanted an out. Call it a safe space if you will, everyone needs one. I think we can have them on the internet too, shouldn't have to be "power up the machine for a barrage of hate, power it down to get some peace from it."

So I made my safe space. I'll spend more time anywhere else that ends up being that too :)

In before the hate starts for saying this lol

You're a beautiful soul.

Thanked by (2)jarland Hxxx
  • I nominate @WSS because he is gem of a guy & I think he can manage it better than all of us barring @AnthonySmith

Thanked by (2)skorous yoursunny

Recommend: MyRoot.PW|BuyVM|Inception Hosting|Prometeus

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

Sorry team, I barely get enough sleep as it is, I'd do a terrible job.

Francisco

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@Francisco said: I'd do a terrible job.

Give the people what they want! Make LE* terrible (again)!

• @Nekki said:
    You're a beautiful soul.

i am jelous ?

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Ok folks nominations have had the time they need now, I will contact those nominated to make sure they want it and terms and start a new thread with a poll.

Thanked by (1)vyas

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Did anyone nominate @$7?

• @cociu said:

@Nekki said:
    You're a beautiful soul.

i am jelous ?

Don’t worry honey, he doesn’t have your sweet ass.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited February 2021

@Nekki said:

@cociu said:

@Nekki said:
    You're a beautiful soul.

i am jelous ?

Don’t worry honey, he doesn’t have your sweet ass.

gross.

hope is clean shaven.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

This discussion has been closed.