Inception Hosting - Stock clearance sale, UK+NL, its Black Friday all over again! [SUPER CHEAP] <3

124»

Comments

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@sonic said:
    UK 2GB package has 50GB disk but NL has 20 only
    UK 4GB package has 70GB disk but NL has 40 only.
    Could you please increase disk for NL package same as UK?

It’s actually the same as the uk, initial offer post says ignore disk specs on order form :)

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@sonic said:

It’s actually the same as the uk, initial offer post says ignore disk specs on order form :)

See it :D
    1 more question before making payment, can i upgrade from 2GB to 4GB package later and still keep this promotion?

• benj0xbenj0x OG
    edited March 2021

oof, the 2GB and 4GB ones are also discounted in Amsterdam? Didn't even notice.

In your offer preview post you were still stating London instead of Amsterdam. A pity, now I haven't got the 2GB one ;(

Upgrades possible or do I have to live with it?

@sonic said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@sonic said:

1 more question before making payment, can i upgrade from 2GB to 4GB package later and still keep this promotion?

Yes upgrade pricing will be honoured when possible, just understand that if there is no space on the node to upgrade you it x months down the line may get complicated and involve backup and restore (yourself) so I always suggest when special offers are available you pick the right size to fit your growth up front if possible. :)

@benj0x said:

In your offer preview post you were still stating London instead of Amsterdam. A pity, now I haven't got the 2GB one ;(

They are as of yesterday afternoon when I posted an update, could you explain your issue in more detail, sorry, its early and I am struggling to understand the problem?

Thanked by (1)benj0x

• @InceptionHosting said:

@benj0x said:

They are as of yesterday afternoon when I posted an update, could you explain your issue in more detail, sorry, its early and I am struggling to understand the problem?

Thought that the new deal only includes 1 GB instances in Amsterdam and 2 GB & 4 GB instances in London. However, the links attached to the 2 GB and 4 GB instances in London, as stated there in the post, are linking to offers in Amsterdam with the given pricing (and resources?).

• MewMew
    edited March 2021

@InceptionHosting said:

@sonic said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@sonic said:

Yes upgrade pricing will be honoured when possible, just understand that if there is no space on the node to upgrade you it x months down the line may get complicated and involve backup and restore (yourself) so I always suggest when special offers are available you pick the right size to fit your growth up front if possible. :)

What about orders from last week when only 1GB orders were possible? I really want an upgrade on that one.

@benj0x said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@benj0x said:

Thought that the new deal only includes 1 GB instances in Amsterdam and 2 GB & 4 GB instances in London. However, the links attached to the 2 GB and 4 GB instances in London, as stated there in the post, are linking to offers in Amsterdam with the given pricing (and resources?).

right, that's me falling victim to copy and paste errors, the plan sizes are identical so I copy-pasted from the OP, then only updated 1 location. if you bought something via that link it would have been provisioned in Amsterdam though. pop a ticket in if you need any alterations/migrations done though as that was my mistake.

@Mew said: What about orders from last week when only 1GB orders were possible? I really want an upgrade on that one.

At that time and on that hardware which was a bit of remaining space after doing the big migration from i3d that was all the space I had which is why only 10 plans in AMS were released, those nodes are full.

If you want to upgrade it will be possible but it will mean having your server reprovisioned from scratch on another node potentially.

Thanked by (1)benj0x

Drawing a line on this offer post now though as it is going to get confusing as I am going to make a fresh one in about an hour's time with all available plans in London and Amsterdam.

Thanked by (1)benj0x

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Closing thread to avoid confusion.

Thanked by (2)benj0x InceptionHosting

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

This discussion has been closed.