Phoenix 50% off on 1TB and 2TB Storage VPS plans (KVM)

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
edited August 4 in Offers

Hi Folks,

A short run 24 hours only KVM storage offer in Phoenix for you.

Plans:


  • 1 CPU Core (Use upto 50% 24x7)
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 1000 GB Disk space
  • 2 TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared - unmetered inbound)
  • 1IPv4 address

Price: €25 /year
Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=194
CODE for 50% discount: PHX4AUG21


  • 1 CPU Core (Dedicated Use 100% 24x7)
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 2000 GB Disk space
  • 4 TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared - unmetered inbound)
  • 1IPv4 address

Price: €50 /year
Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=195
CODE for 50% discount: PHX4AUG21


FAQ:

  1. No crypto
  2. No tor
  3. No Free DA License on these
  4. No torrents
  5. Yes you can run Nextcloud (don't expect SSD performance)
  6. No you cannot upgrade later with the same discount level, this is 1 shot only.
  7. No you cannot stack them.
  8. Test IP/Download: http://148.163.68.178/1g.bin
  9. DC: Ioflood (PhoenixNAP)
  10. There is no IPv6 right now.
  11. Yes you can install windows, you will need a valid license (although I can't imagine it will be much fun)
  12. If you install from ISO make sure to set the drivers to virtio for disk and network for best performance and compatibility.
  13. Refund policy is 48 hours only and only if this is your first purchase with Inception Hosting.
  14. You can pay by Crypto, PayPal, Credit/Debit card.
  15. This offer is for new orders only.
  16. Orders are not being accepted from China or Brazil.

https://inceptionhosting.com
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Comments

  • Pertamax.
    Tempted :)

  • Promo code doesn't seems to work? Any plans for shorter term?

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

    @FAT32 said:
    Promo code doesn't seems to work? Any plans for shorter term?

    I have set it to live sorry.

    No plans for shorter terms, this is a 1 shot 24 hours only take it or leave it deal :)

    https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @InceptionHosting said:

    @FAT32 said:
    Promo code doesn't seems to work? Any plans for shorter term?

    I have set it to live sorry.

    No plans for shorter terms, this is a 1 shot 24 hours only take it or leave it deal :)

    What an interesting way to post a Birthday offer , Ant @InceptionHosting .

    Stay well!!

  • The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

    I guess the gods od VPS buying obsession have spared me today :)

  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

    @vyas said:

    @InceptionHosting said:

    @FAT32 said:
    Promo code doesn't seems to work? Any plans for shorter term?

    I have set it to live sorry.

    No plans for shorter terms, this is a 1 shot 24 hours only take it or leave it deal :)

    What an interesting way to post a Birthday offer , Ant @InceptionHosting .

    Stay well!!

    I have the day off tomorrow :)

    Thanks!

    @rhinoduck said:

    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

    I guess the gods od VPS buying obsession have spared me today :)

    It should work fine unless you did not pick yearly?

    https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited August 4

    @rhinoduck said:
    I guess the gods od VPS buying obsession have spared me today :)

    Good... I am also not buying it impulsively and luckily I have a pretty strict limit on myself to never pay more than $25 per term (Unless it is a dedicated server LOL), mainly so that I can manage my budget effectively, and can cancel all my recurring payment immediately when in need of money in case of emergency. Since shorter term is not possible then nevermind :)

    Thanked by (2)nyamenk yoursunny

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • I guess the gods od VPS buying obsession have spared me today :)
    My own stupidity almost saved me from getting another VPS.

    @InceptionHosting said: It should work fine unless you did not pick yearly?

    Indeed, I forgot to choose yearly :facepalm:

    @FAT32 said: Good... I am also not buying it impulsively and luckily I have a pretty strict limit on myself to never pay more than $25 per term (Unless it is a dedicated server LOL), mainly so that I can manage my budget effectively, and can cancel all my recurring payment immediately when in need of money in case of emergency. Since shorter term is not possible then nevermind

    Well, I did not resist this deal in the end. Seemed too good to pass up given that I actually am sort of in need of a backup VPS to replace an old one. My experience with InceptionHosting has been good so far, so I am a bit less worried about this one getting involucrated; even with a yearly term.

  • FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited August 4

    @rhinoduck said:
    Well, I did not resist this deal in the end. Seemed too good to pass up given that I actually am sort of in need of a backup VPS to replace an old one. My experience with InceptionHosting has been good so far, so I am a bit less worried about this one getting involucrated; even with a yearly term.

    That's fine. Yup they are great but I once remember wanting to get a deal worse than this (600GB for €16.5/yr, equivalent to about €27.5/TB/yr), and that's even before the Chia era. However, due to price mistake my service was declined and to quote from him: "sorry but I cant literally pay to provide a service".

    For a few euros, an exception cannot even be made to active members like me, what else can I say.

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

    18 hours left to not buy anything is really a big challenge.

    Thanked by (2)webcraft yoursunny

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • any exclusive deal for this green forum user ;)

  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

    @FAT32 said: For a few euros, an exception cannot even be made to active members like me, what else can I say.

    Likely different hardware and different location, this is the sort of thing that pushed host solutions under, if that decision was made it was because it had to be made.

    Thanked by (1)vpsgeek3333

    https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

    @cybertech said:
    18 hours left to not buy anything is really a big challenge.

    actually only 3 left in stock of each as well.

    https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • So tempting...! I might pick this up... I need more storage...

    Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

    @CamoYoshi said:
    So tempting...! I might pick this up... I need more storage...

    It is fully endorsed by Volvo.

    Thanked by (1)Amitz

    https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • @InceptionHosting said:

    @CamoYoshi said:
    So tempting...! I might pick this up... I need more storage...

    It is fully endorsed by Volvo.

    Oh baby, don't tempt me with a good time! B)

    Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

  • €25 is a very tempting offer. luckily it's not europe...

    Thanked by (3)TheDP Ympker dfroe
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited August 4

    @Falzo said:
    €25 is a very tempting offer. luckily it's not europe...

    I just thought the same. If it was Europe that would be tempting indeed. Luckily, I keep telling myself I should fill up my K00fr first :D

    Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • beaglebeagle OG
    edited August 4

    I'm holding back for the "HostHatch-UK-killer" offer: 3TB under $84/yr ;-)

  • Snooze, you lose: out of stock.
    Phew! That saved me some bucks. ;)

    Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt

    lowendinfo.com had no interest.

  • Running steady since around 9 months as my secondary borgbackup target.

    I hope no new chia crackheads ruin the happy times.

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Hosting Provider
    edited August 5

    Iam late for the Eur.25 plan
    (With hosthatch, got one for USD.35)
    Anyhow I will wait for one with Eur.25 from IH.

    ✓✓Only shared hosting-both DA and cPanel Still in 2006

  • Out of stock. I'm too late 🥺.

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter

  • too late too...
    =[

Sign In or Register to comment.