Looking for shared hosting in Western Europe
I’m currently looking for a shared hosting account to replace a VM on which I host 9 websites (for myself, friends and family).
I’m basically switching to shared hosting because I don’t want to maintain a webserver anymore. Don’t have time for this. I want it to be set and forget for myself. I’m looking for a reliable hoster that has been in business for a while.
- Storage: at least 100GB SSD
- >= 100% CPU
- >= 2GB mem
- >= 25 MB/s IO
- >= 10 websites (as in: domains)
- Location: NL, DE, BE, UK, FR
Budget: 10 EUR/month
- Can be reseller, but it doesn’t have to.
- Any control panel goes as long it’s got the basic functionality.
- There isn’t much traffic on these sites, so I suppose anything goes.
- Some hosting providers (for instance Netcup) limit the add-on domains to domains that are registered with them. Logically I don’t want that.
I was looking at ALL-INKL as per @Ympker’s list, but they don’t really communicate their resources.
Edited to include the budget