Bug reports - NEW

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider
edited November 2019 in General

because things are getting noisy and cross posted (my fault) I am closing the other 2 threads and this is the new one.

Please give the following when relevant/possible when reporting:

Browser:
Device type:
OS:
Theme: (light/dark)

This will assist @Solaire when he looks at the cause.

Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

«13456789

Comments

  • Started a thread under the "Domain Sales" section but it doesn't seem to reflect on the main page.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    Fixed.

    Thanked by thedp

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • Reading the now closed Bugs/Reports thread, there was no "Home" link at the bottom (probably because Comment section is hidden for closed threads). Not sure if this qualifies as a bug, though. ;)
    But maybe adding a HOME link/button in or close to footer would be nice?
    (Oh, BTW, the "Home • Category" links beside below comment field does not have any visual clue that they're links, only :hover. At least in dark mode, I hardly ever use bright theme, too hard on my eyes.) :sunglasses:

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    Not sure I 100% understand, possible to screen shot? the last part?

    Home link in footer I am sure is no problem.

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • @flips said:
    Reading the now closed Bugs/Reports thread, there was no "Home" link at the bottom (probably because Comment section is hidden for closed threads). Not sure if this qualifies as a bug, though. ;)
    But maybe adding a HOME link/button in or close to footer would be nice?
    (Oh, BTW, the "Home • Category" links beside below comment field does not have any visual clue that they're links, only :hover. At least in dark mode, I hardly ever use bright theme, too hard on my eyes.) :sunglasses:

    Dark Theme needs to be worked on and is not a priority at the moment.

    There was some bits of this discussed here.

  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Not sure I 100% understand, possible to screen shot? the last part?

    Yes, the "Home" and "General" are same as other text until you hover (which you don't on a touch screen): ;)

    @thedp said:
    Dark Theme needs to be worked on and is not a priority at the moment.

    I understand. Just sharing some input. Thankful there is a dark mode! =) <3

    Thanked by AnthonySmith
  • @flips said:

    I understand. Just sharing some input. Thankful there is a dark mode! =) <3

    Yeah I love it too :)

  • thedpthedp OG
    edited November 2019
  • SmallWebSmallWeb Hosting ProviderOG

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    Can I get a medal plsz

    Michael from SmallWeb

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    please make it clear on which theme, browser and device you are using, I will make that clear in the original post actually :+1:

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • SmallWebSmallWeb Hosting ProviderOG

    @AnthonySmith said:

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    please make it clear on which theme, browser and device you are using, I will make that clear in the original post actually :+1:

    He on light but I'm on dark with the issue. FireFox, Lappytop Win10. :)

    Michael from SmallWeb

  • thedpthedp OG
    edited November 2019

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    Sorry, I'm on the Default theme, using FF on my desktop.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @thedp said:

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    Sorry, I'm on the Default theme, using FF on my desktop.

    Well that is very strange as I use chrome and the original theme and don't see that, in fact I don't even see Thanked there, its at the bottom.

    The spacing on thanked was one of the first things I fixed, same in incognito?

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • @thedp said:

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    Sorry, I'm on the Default theme, using FF on my desktop.

    This happens on all browsers on default white theme. Seems like the span class "aside" is missing for thanked.

  • SolaireSolaire Design TeamOG

    @AnthonySmith said:

    @thedp said:

    @thedp said:

    ph33r my mspaint sk1llz

    Sorry, I'm on the Default theme, using FF on my desktop.

    Well that is very strange as I use chrome and the original theme and don't see that, in fact I don't even see Thanked there, its at the bottom.

    The spacing on thanked was one of the first things I fixed, same in incognito?

    This is on a user profile, not discussion view :) . I'll post the fix in a bit.

    Thanked by Amitz
  • AsimAsim OGFreelancer

    Not actually a BUG but can we have SSO with at least Google and Twitter? or may be just one? @AnthonySmith

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    I guess I must see it different when logged in as admin:

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • SolaireSolaire Design TeamOG

    @AnthonySmith said:
    I guess I must see it different when logged in as admin:

    It's in the menu on the right ;) . I've posted the fix.

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    fixed code in, hard refresh, thanks @Solaire

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • @AnthonySmith said:
    fixed code in, hard refresh, thanks @Solaire

    That definitely worked! Thanks!

  • @Solaire thanks for sorting out the pagination highlight.

    Thanked by Solaire flips

    BF/CM - Buyer Beware. Conduct your own due diligence on the sustainability of the deals presented here as well as the provider's track record.

  • The tagging of people in the dark theme has no styling (apart from hover). It should stand out like in the light theme, as below;

    Dark theme:

    Light theme:

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider

    @Asim said:
    Not actually a BUG but can we have SSO with at least Google and Twitter? or may be just one? @AnthonySmith

    yeah will sort that out this weekend.

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith AdministratorHosting Provider
    edited November 2019

    @flips said:
    Reading the now closed Bugs/Reports thread, there was no "Home" link at the bottom (probably because Comment section is hidden for closed threads). Not sure if this qualifies as a bug, though. ;)
    But maybe adding a HOME link/button in or close to footer would be nice?
    (Oh, BTW, the "Home • Category" links beside below comment field does not have any visual clue that they're links, only :hover. At least in dark mode, I hardly ever use bright theme, too hard on my eyes.) :sunglasses:

    Home link in footer for mobile.

    Thanked by flips

    Inception Hosting - we surveyed 100 people and asked them what a fat husband may hide from his wife in his belly button, the 3rd most popular answer was: "Jewelry"

  • SolaireSolaire Design TeamOG
    edited November 2019

    @ialexpw said:
    The tagging of people in the dark theme has no styling (apart from hover). It should stand out like in the light theme, as below;

    Dark theme:

    Light theme:

    Noted :)

    Edit: Sorted. Will be included in the next release.

    Thanked by Amitz ialexpw
  • My avatar disappeared... :'(

    Grand Rectumfier of the Official LES League of Shitposters ®

  • ITLabsITLabs OG
    edited November 2019

    @Amitz said:
    My avatar disappeared... :'(

    I still can see it on your profile.

    Edit: avatar must be drunk at the party.

    Thanked by Amitz

    BF/CM - Buyer Beware. Conduct your own due diligence on the sustainability of the deals presented here as well as the provider's track record.

  • I can also see it in the profile, but not next to my postings...
    Mom always told me to stay clear of wild parties. Now I know why...

    Thanked by vimalware

    Grand Rectumfier of the Official LES League of Shitposters ®

  • SmallWebSmallWeb Hosting ProviderOG

    @Amitz said:
    I can also see it in the profile, but not next to my postings...
    Mom always told me to stay clear of wild parties. Now I know why...

    That damn cluster...

    Thanked by Amitz ITLabs

    Michael from SmallWeb

Sign In or Register to comment.